You are a technically sharp operator, who enjoys engaging with customers. You understand their business requirements and you know how to translate them into effective solutions.
Your robust and up-to-date technical knowledge of BI, data and analytics is second-to-none. You relish helping prospective clients discover the possibilities that BI, data and analytics can offer.
Working at Stellar
Stellar is owned and operated in New Zealand by New Zealanders. As an award-winning BI, data, and analytics business, we are no stranger to success. Our people, our customers, and enabling insights to deliver success are super-important to us and are reflected in our company values.
All our consultants have worked offshore and come from different walks of life. Stellar are technology agnostic and while we partner with the biggest vendors, professional services that deliver better outcomes are what we do. We are all driven by delivering tangible results for our customers and get job satisfaction from seeing the results first-hand. You will quickly find that the team is dynamic and supportive, and everyone is brilliant at what they do.
We offer all consultants a professional development programme and up to date training. You can attend conferences to help you stay at the top of the game and expand professional networks.
Our consultants are experts in their field and are committed to delivering great results. You will be working with New Zealand’s best.
- In a similar role for 5+ years
- Working with customers to define and understand business requirements
- Previous consulting experience is a real advantage
- Experience with advising and delivering solutions on Azure data and analytics platforms, and some of the more traditional Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS (including tabular models)
- Strong background in cloud data and analytics platform architectures, data architectures (data lakes, data vault, dimensional modelling, etc.) and SQL-based software development (covering ETL/ELT and model development)
- Solid experience using Power BI (including Power Query, DAX, M)
- Knowledge of how cloud gateways can be utilised
- Polished written and presentation skills
- A strong desire to deliver top quality results for customers
Some more about the role…
You can start immediately. You will be based in Wellington and the job might entail some (domestic) travel. We have a small but buzzing team in the capital and are looking for someone special to join our ranks.
We have a wide range of customers across public and corporate, so you will be exposed to interesting challenges across sectors. Reflecting on the importance of the role, Stellar is offering a fantastic package to the successful applicant.
Sound like you? Please send us your CV to let us know a bit about yourself, your skills, and your strengths so we can explore this role further with you.